There is no doubt to the fact that everyone loves parties. However, the biggest worry is usually in planning and hosting these parties. It becomes even more challenging if you are a busy guardian or parent. Worry no more. Twenty Three Layers is an event planning company in NYC. It has done everything for your plan to make sure everything is easy. Yours is to enjoy.
There are different kinds of parties, and yours could be just around the corner. Here are very useful tips that will help you throw your party in style and with ease.
• Bring in a co-host. Having a co-host in your party will save you lots of energy, time, and money. Ask out one of your friends to come over and host your party with you. While one of you can be setting-up, the other could be cleaning up the place or managing the guest list and food.
• Use an app and a checklist while planning. You can use the Wunderlist app to create a list of the things that need to be done and keep track of each of them as the day approaches.
• Use digital invitations. These invitations will save you some money and time. Send save-to-date reminders and messages using an app such as Hobnob.
• Take care of your pets in advance. Save yourself some time by making advance plans for your pets. It will also help you avoid embarrassments.
• Get some work for the kids. Remember you don’t want your kids to feel not involved. Get them some work to keep them busy and make them feel to have contributed to your party.
• Get groceries delivered on time, keep the food simple and don’t forget to label, and use wireless streaming not playing DJ. Use a dessert hack to make serving easy. Do not hurry to clean up after dinner, hang out with family and friends.
Twenty Three Layers is one of the event planning companies in NYC with unmatched experience in delivering unforgettable events with a reflection on the best trends in food and entertainment. The design firm has Event Planners in NYC who have creative and energetic minds to take care of your next corporate event, gala, wedding celebration, and charitable function. Some of the services offered include branding, production, lighting, fabrication, styling, entertainment, photography, and custom printing.
Find Twenty Three Layers: